Are you a Temple alumnus/a with advice for current students and recent graduates interested in learning about careers? Is there something you wish you had known about the world of work when you were still in school that you wish every student knew? Do you want to help a fellow Owl in their professional development?
Students & Recent Graduates
Are you a current student or recent graduate seeking advice from someone working in your field of interest? Do you want help exploring career paths? Are you seeking advice about breaking into a field or job hunting?
Join Temple students and alumni for this unique virtual networking opportunity where career-related advice will be discussed and shared.
How does the Event Work?
- The event will have different virtual “booths” set up for each topic listed below, select a booth of interest:
- Arts, Media and Communication
- Education, Health and Social Services
- Business, Finance, Economics and Management
- Government, Public Policy, International Affairs and Development
- Science, Engineering and Mathematics
- Register for the event: During registration you will be asked to provide information to facilitate the matches. You will be asked to select the “booth” reflecting your topic of interest and to indicate whether you are a current student or recent graduate seeking advice or an alumnus/a with insight to share. You will be prompted to answer a few questions about yourself and given the option to include a photo, a LinkedIn profile, and/or a resume.
- Log in on the day of the event: On the day of the event, log in and you will be paired in one-on-one, text-based conversations with Owls who selected the same ”booth” and share your interest in that topic.
Eastern Time Zone – 7:00 p.m.
Central Time Zone – 6:00 p.m.
Mountain Time Zone – 5:00 p.m.
Pacific Time Zone – 4:00 p.m.
For More Information
Ashley Jones, Career Coach
Tina Vance Knight, Associate Director, Alumni Career Services
The Office of Alumni Relations