Are you an established alumnus with advice or information for new graduates?
Are you a young alumna looking to share your post-graduation experience?
Are you a member of the Class of 2013 looking for career advice – or to expand your alumni network?
Join the Alumni Association as we welcome the Class of 2013 to the alumni community during our second virtual networking event!
During this hour-long networking event, members of the Class of 2013 will be paired with other alumni for several text-based chats, providing new alumni with the opportunity to build their CMU network and enabling other alumni to share their experiences and serve as a resource for the newest members of our alumni community.
About the Event
You can participate in this virtual networking event from wherever you are - at home, at the office, or on the road.
While registering for the event, you will be asked to answer a few questions, including:
- “What can you provide or share?” For example, what experiences, advice, or connections do you have to share with new alumni? For new alumni, this question can be answered by providing information about your major, extracurricular activities, and professional interests.
- “What are you seeking?” For example, what questions do you have for alumni who have navigated the transition from graduation to “real life”? For other alumni, this question can be answered by indicating what information recent graduates can share about their experience – or CMU today!
This information will help to spark the conversation when you enter the event and are paired with fellow alumni for brief, timed, text-based conversations that will allow you to make a connection, share advice, learn from each other, and build your personal and professional alumni network. We hope you’ll join us for this fun, flexible, and unique opportunity to welcome the Class of 2013 – and to connect with alumni from across the country and around the world!
Questions? Please contact Lauren Henry at email@example.com.
- Eastern Time Zone – 12 p.m.
- Central Time Zone – 11 a.m.
- Mountain Time Zone – 10 a.m.
- Pacific Time Zone – 9 a.m.
- Beijing - 12 a.m.
- London - 5 p.m.
See More About How it Works!