About the Event
Connect with family physician employers from across the nation during the American Academy of Family Physicians CareerLink Virtual Career Fair for Residents, August 15, 12:00 to 3:00 p.m. (E.T.)
The AAFP CareerLink Virtual CareerFair for Residents directly connects you to employers with available career opportunities for family physicians – from the comfort of your home or office.
What’s in it for you?
- Gain direct access to physician employers looking to hire.
- Make new connections and broaden your network.
- Explore career opportunities available to you.
Let AAFP CareerLink help solidify your career plans after residency!
How it Works
During the career fair, you will see which employers are looking to hire family physicians, the specific opportunities available from each employer, and background information about each hiring organization. Choose which employers to interact with and then engage in a one-on-one chat with a representative. You can share your personal background, work experience, and ask questions. Following each interview, you can select additional employers to chat with.
The AAFP CareerLink Virtual CareerFair for Residents connects you – in real time – with physician employers seeking to hire top talent.
Who Should Attend
- Second- and third-year residents preparing to begin their career
- Practicing family physicians seeking new career opportunities
- Family physicians seeking to learn more about opportunities available nationwide
Learn More About the Event